Justice Honorable Uz Adam Mohamed Abdulla
(Justice of the Supreme Court of Maldives since 10th August 2010.
President of the Judicial Service Commission representing Supreme Court since 2010)
Honorable Adam Mohamed Abdullah was born in L. Maavah, Republic of Maldives, on 16th November 1966.
He completed his Bachelor of Shariah and Laws from the Al Azhar University, Egypt in 1995.
Honorable Adam Mohamed has fulfilled several positions in the judiciary of the Maldives. These include, Member of Judicial Service Commission in 2010, worked as a Judge in the High Court in 2003 and he was the Registrar of High Court in 1997 and has been an assistant Judge at the High Court in 1997.
Justice Adam Mohamed Abdullah has also been a Lecturer of Shariah and Law from 1995 to 1997.
He has participated in various conferences and seminars including;
- Judicial Learning Exchange Program, organized by the UNODC, (2011) held in Seychelles
- Human Rights & Constitutional Training Program conducted under the Access to Justice Project (2010)
- Finance Leasing Seminar (2009)
- Judicial Training Program (2006) held in Kuwait
- Seminar on Intellectual property rights (2004) held in India.